| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akron, Oh in November is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 76.5mm (3in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Akron, Oh November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Akron, Oh, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Akron, Oh:
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 66.4 kms (41.3 miles) NNW
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) WNW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 48.5 kms (30.1 miles) W
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 44 kms (27.3 miles) WSW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) SSW
- Youngstown/ Oh, Usa - 75.1 kms (46.7 miles) ENE
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) E
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) E
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 120.7 kms (75 miles) E
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) ENE
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 37.5 kms (23.3 miles) ENE
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) ESE
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SSE